Christmas is fast approaching and time to fill those cookie jars for the holidays.
This is a very easy to make cookie recipe that is not only for Christmas but can be enjoyed any time of the year.
You can dress it up or enjoy it as ease. The soft shortbread consistency will have you going back for me.
It`s fun for the whole family and creative activity for the little ones.
3 Ingredient Eat-Till-You-Drop Cookies
- 1 kg Butter or good quality baking margarine
- 1 kg Flour
- 500 g Icing Sugar
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Cream butter and icing sugar with a baking mixer until it looks like whipped cream.
- Then mix in the flour.
- This dough has a very nice texture and manageable for kids who want to help make cookies for Santa
- Roll out the dough and decorate. The thickness of the cookie is completely up to you. Use cookie cutters to make fun shapes.
- Bake for 10 – 15 Min
- It makes allot of cookies depending on size of cutter used.