Another yummy healthy snack recipe.
This is definitely my favourite energy bite of all. I love to combine oats and peanut butter and I can’t have it without coconut. I recently tried it with some chocolate chips and it was amazing even the kiddo went nuts for it.
You can use any Protein Powder of choice, we use Herbalife products daily. You are welcome to contact me if you wish to try it out.
Oats & Coconut Protein Energy Bites
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats, Gluten Free Oats, Quick Oats 120g
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter 129g
- 1/3 cup Agave Syrup or Honey 170g
- 3 scoops Herbalife F1 Shake, Flavour of choice or any protein powder of choice
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips Optional
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flakes
- Mix all ingredients together, except coconut flakes.
- Scoop a spoon full of mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in the coconute flakes.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour
- Keep leftover in an airtight container for up to a month.
I hope you enjoy this energy bite as much as we do.
Till next time.